Chainsaw party!!! (Loop) Chainsaw party!!! (Loop)

...

It's alright, because its Doom, also good song!

Ludamage responds:

Well - song is russian remix of
Lavanda-modeli ^_^

Dot RollerCoaster Dot RollerCoaster

???

I don't know why everyone is being so abusive to this guy... He spent a lot of time on it, and if he thinks it's good, then that's the only thought that really matters! Good Job, great storyline and cool graphics!!!! 10/10!!!!

P.S: Don't listen to those other ppl!

Shdow responds:

You the man

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Lol

FINALLY!!!! Ive been waiting 4 years for this to come out!!! Thank you!!

The House of the Dead 2 The House of the Dead 2

Well done!

That was funny, and dont worry about what the last guy said. We get some of those people!!!

Extar responds:

Yeah, Newgrounds gets a lot of them.

Emo Kids Emo Kids

This is terrible

I feel offended. That wasnt funny at all? I don't know what you Ng peeps have about emos! But when they cry, its usually about no one cares about them or something sad like that. So think next time you are about to make an animation about an emo. Think would i like it if that was me?

When An Emo Cries When An Emo Cries

What do you have about emos?

Portawesome Portawesome

Woow! Where can i download this

Absolutley fab flash, hey, will you send me a .swf or .fla version of this. Not thay i plan to copy it but want to put it on my phone! Cheers.

DjLj

Resident Evil Resident Evil

OMG

Fabulous! I cant really say much more!

rollercoaster of death rollercoaster of death

Uhh, well

Dont listen to what other people say, i thought this was quite good, and im sure that youll be able to make better things! Good luck!

DjLJ!

RollerCoaster 2 RollerCoaster 2

Alright

Well, to start off, this isn't a bad comment, its just meant to be constructive, it would be good if you kept the animation first person, basically change it so that the car and the fat kid arn't there, you know what i mean. So its just the track then it would be good. So there you are, you've got a good, nice, long review from me!!!

Check out mah stuff: